- 1 spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise
- 1 package lean ground turkey
- Spike seasoning to taste
- 1 jar Newman's Own Sockarooni Sauce
- 2 cups organic mixed salad greens
- 1 teaspoon organic olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- dash each salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit. Fill a shallow baking dish with about 2 inches of water. Place the squash halves face down in the dish and bake about 25 minutes. After cooling, use a fork to discard the seeds and loosen the spaghetti strands. Place the squash in a large bowl and set aside. Brown the ground turkey in a small pan while adding the Spike seasoning to taste. Heat the Sockarooni Sauce in a large pot and add the turkey. Spoon the meat sauce over the spaghetti squash and serve with salad greens topped with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper.
Source: This recipe comes from naturopathic physician, Dr. Walter Crinnion's book, Clean, Green & Lean.