- 6 ounces firm tofu, divided into 3-ounce portions
- tamari (wheat-free soy sauce) to taste
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 tablespoons gluten-free hummus
- 1/4 cup organic bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup organic mixed greens
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup organic plain yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Place the tofu in a small baking dish and drizzle with the tamari, saturating the tofu. Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Place two corn tortillas overlapping on each of two plates.
- Spread the hummus over the tortillas and add the cooked tofu on top.
- Top the tortillas with the bell pepper, mixed greens, tomatoes, and parsley.
- Drizzle the yogurt over the vegetables and roll into wraps.
Recipe from Clean, Green and Lean.