How many viruses does it take to get sick?
Simple steps you can take to help your body!
These foundation steps are critical to building and restoring your immune function. Nothing can replace the basics. No pill can take the place of what the body needs to build and repair itself.
Water, Water, Water
- Humidify the air at home and work!
- Stay Well Hydrated! Drink 8-10 glasses daily!
- Handwashing–wash those germs away!
- 7-8 hours average
- 9-10 for people with chronic health concerns
- Sugar paralyzes your white blood cells
- Strengthens your immune system
A Positive Attitude
- “A merry heart doeth good like a medicine”
- Positive attitude boosts your immune function
Foods & Nutrients To Boost Immune Function
- Beans, Nuts (such as pumpkin seeds)
- Vitamin C
- Citrus Fruits, Kiwi, Strawberries, Red and Green Peppers, Tomatoes, Cantaloupe
- Garlic and Onions
- Increase the activity of NK cells and T-helper cells
- Fresh Oregano and Thyme
- Fresh Ginger
- Honey Ginger Tea
- Vitamin D3
- North American Gingseng