I have attended many professional conferences, but what continues to astound me after planning and executing 10+ ACAM conferences is the long-lasting camaraderie that our guests build with one another. The complementary, alternative, and integrative medicine community is such an open group of indviduals that have such a spectacular common goal of wellness through whole body approaches that it is always a pleasure to see practitioners and corproate supporters that I have the pleasure of working with throguhout the year get to meet each other and continue to strengthen their bonds conference after conference.
Of course, attending an ACAM conference is primarily about receiving cutting edge research straight from industry experts. However, we strive to provide a robust experience for attendees to satisfy their educational, business, and personal interests when they join us. Whether you are meeting old friends or enjoying the company of physicians you are meeting for the first time, we want you to make memories and provide a network of experts and thought leaders you can rely on.
We are infusing this concept into the core of our upcoming spring meeting by:
- Inviting new members and attendees (and long-time ACAM members!) to participate in our mentorship program and an introductory reception.
- Encouraginy you to join us for pre-conference and General Session activities by saving with passport packages.
- Inviting anyone attending the General Session through regular a la carte and passport package rates to ask a colleague to join them in the General Session for $399, a 50% savings!
- Providing breaks and lunches in the exhibits areas and centralizing these areas with education so you will be able to find business solutions for your practice.
- Hosting the Friday evening Havana Nights reception to provide your mind much needed rest!
Our events are ever evolving based on feedback we receive from our guests. Anyone who missed the opportunity initially can still participate through our online survey!
About the Conference
ACAM will be hosting our Spring conference May 29th - June 2nd at the beautiful Westin Diplomat Resort in Hollywood, FL.
Pre-conference workshops will be hosted Wednesday, May 29th and Thursday, May 30th. Topics include Basic Chelation Therapy, Integrative Psychiatry, Lyme Diseas & Biotoxin Illnesses Co-Presented by BioResource, Inc, and Hands-On Hyperbarics Presented by International Hyperbarics Association.
ACAM's General Session, Mitochondria in Health and Disease: A Clinician's Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment, is designated for 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and will be hosted Friday, May 31st - Sunday, June 2nd.
Join ACAM in welcoming Dr. Gervasio "Tony" Lamas on Saturday, June 1st at lunch where he will discuss the ground breaking Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy, which he served as study chair for.
Please visit www.acamflorida.com for more information and contact ACAM at 1-800-532-3688 with any questions. See you there!
In Good Health,Megan Marburger, Director of Operations