This is a full-time employee position for a qualified recent MD graduate or some practical experience located in Orange County, California. This leading integrative medical clinic combines the best approaches of standard medical treatments with cutting edge complementary and alternative medicine.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leadership, direction, and administration of medical service activities based on tried and proven medical disciplines with our private practice
- Provide healthcare for patients,
emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention
- Implement tried and proven integrative medical services through a collaborative relationship with the Medical Director
- Develop and implement prevention programs on a variety of health and wellness issues (e.g. sexual health, diet/nutrition, stress management, men’s health, women’s health using methods that have been proven effective within our clinic.)
- Participation in new innovative clinical research programs directed for publication in reputable peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Develop educational programs that
target all conditions and that aim to achieve early identification and
early intervention of health issues. Plan and implement on-going program
evaluation to establish effectiveness of programs
- Train and interface with paraprofessional staff, and facilitate seminars as needed
-Compassionate and heart-felt desire to provide dedicated and responsible high level standards of health care to patients
- Recent MD graduate in family medicine, internal medicine or general medicine
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Keen interest in integrative medicine
- Desired qualifications include experienced medical doctor in an outpatient interdisciplinary collaborative setting or a university/college health service or private practice.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org